Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas- another card using the crumb cake paper. This one is cuter in real life. In the picture you can't really see the 3D effect of the ornament. What I did hear was I punched the ornament piece out of the paper. Then I tied the ribbon around the piece of cardstock and glued it on the back. I then stamped the greeting and stuck the piece down onto the base with dimensionals so it is elevated. I then punched the designer paper with the ornament punch and glued it down by putting it through the punched hole, it ends up being glued to the base of the card. Fold another piece of ribbon into a bow and glue to the top of the ornament over the ribbon hanger piece. I hope you understand this! Enjoy!

I hope you have a:
Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year

No comments: