Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Get Well


Get Well Soon

I like this card, again it is simple but it is different too. I used the embossing folder from SU to make the oval, then sponged some brown color on the raised portion. Before that I stamped the flowers on the base. I colored the stamp with markers and stamped twice. After finishing the oval sponging I stamped the get well on a piece of off-white or vanilla paper and then used the large oval punch to punch it out. I stuck the get well oval over the base oval. The ribbon is the quilted cherry cobbler.

Inside the card. I stamped the image a little to low so you have to watch that, but I like the look of it. The stamp is from the Holiday Mini catalog from SU, a valentine set. I hope they put it in the new catalog this year.

1 comment:

Kerry Parkinson said...

I love this card Shari, it is so elegant even though it's simple. And my favourite cherry cobbler is in there too!