Friday, February 17, 2012

A card for Mom


I got the idea for this card from another class. Isn't that what classes are for?, to give us more ideas for our creations?  I wish I had a small daisy stamp though, it would have probably looked better. I think this card looks better in real life. The pearls definitely look better in real time which makes the whole card look better. This is still a 3x3 card. I posted the full version on an earlier post here if you want to take a look.


Here is the recipe: (all Stampin' Up!)

Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Delicate Doilies, and the greeting is from a discontinued set.
Ink: Early Espresso, Certainly Celery
Paper: Vanilla
Accessories: embossing folder for the middle piece, any flowery embossing folder will do, pearls

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Beautiful! Love the way you used this embossing folder too.
Lynn

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful design, Shari...I love how you stamped the flower silhouette over the doily image and the font on the sentiment is simply gorgeous!!!!!