Sunday, June 17, 2012

Paper and Such Design Blog Challenge-Our Feathered Friends

Our Feathered Friends...


This is the card I made for the Paper and Such Design Blog Challenge.  We were to make a card with a bird image. My first picture above was taken with my camera without a flash. The colors are better represented on that one. The picture below was taken with a flash so you could see the glitter that I used on the bird image and around the border. I am trying to incorporate more "bling" affects into my cards because I think cards are very pretty with it, especially glitter. (Actually anything that glitters is pretty awesome!)  


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Janice M said...

Great card! Love the sparkle and the netting you used under your image. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such this week!

KOstvig said...

Very pretty Shari.. all those glittry cards sure inspired you...I need to make more myself