Friday, November 23, 2012

Snowflakes

 
 
Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by. I made this card for a couple of challenges. I used the colors from the Color Throwdown Challenge #219. Here they are:
 
 
These colors are so pretty! And they are great for a Christmas card.
I also used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. This is from the #62 sketch challenge. Here is a picture of the sketch:
 
 
So I took some other pictures to show you that the snowflakes are sparkly too! This first pic didn't come out sparkly though. It looks much better in real life. Thanks for checking out my card! I appreciate the visit to my blog and any comments!!!!
 
 
 

 



7 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

What a gorgeous snowflake! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown.

jimlynn said...

Beautiful card! Love that gorgeous snowflake and the colors are so pretty.
Lynn

Jen Mitchell said...

This is a beautiful Christmas card! I just love the sparkly snowflake! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

I just love that spectacular snowflake! Super use of the sketch and colors! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Rita W said...

Love that big, beautiful snowflake! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Craftyhugs said...

This is a gorgeous Christmas card honey! I love the simplicity of it and that snowflake is just lush! Thanks so much for leaving some luv on my blog. Hugs xxx.

MaryH said...

Oh yes, this is a really pretty card. So fresh & clean in the lines. Really like the cool colors and the neat layout. I enlarged your pics, and the gorgeous snowflake is VERY glittery & sparkly. This card has quite an "icy" wintery feel. TFS