Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Poppies


I have been missing this so much! I have finally been able to get some time to create! I had this picture in my head of the colors I wanted to use and I just bought this stamp set. I am not at home while typing this and I can't remember the name of this set but I got it from Gina K. designs and I love it. Not only is the set cute but the quality of the polymer stamps is great!


This is where I tried to shot it at a different angle. 


The colors I used are:
SU Summer Starfruit
SU Poppy Red
Black and White

I appreciate your visiting and leaving a comment if possible. I would like to submit this card to the following challenges:
Make It Monday 141-Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays 155-Clean and Simple
Sunday {Fun}day #9- Anything Goes, month long party!





5 comments:

Lisa S. said...

I love those gorgeous poppies and your chevron background. Terrific card! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

Kathy Przeniczny said...

This is Gorgeous, those roses really POP! great layout too . Just visiting from MIM and so glad I did :)

Kristi said...

Hi Shari! Your card is so pretty! I am in love with your paper roses!
Thanks for playing with us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

Kristi♥

Mrs A. said...

Love your 3d effect flowers .saw your card on MIM and came by for a close look. . Hugs Mrs a.

Marjorie said...

Wow! This is really beautiful Shari, so elegant..
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx