Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Birdcage


I have just linked this post to Make-It-Mondays, a blog for people to share their creative talents! I'll be joining this blog more often...
Don't you just love birds and flowers? I do. I had this idea to use up all my punched flowers that I keep saving and here is the result. The only thing is I didn't actually use up ALL my flowers! I still have a bunch more to use up so I guess I'll have to make another one of these cards. Or maybe I'll come up with another idea...
Comments are welcome, thanks for looking.


This is just a close up of the flowers....of course, you knew that.

1 comment:

Marjorie said...

This is just so lovely Shari..love your die cut flowers and little birdie! Really nice embossing too!.....
Thank you for joining us this week at Make it Monday...
Don't forget to comment on another entrant to be in with a chance at our lovely prize this week...good luck hunnie!..also become your latest follower..
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx