Monday, July 2, 2012

Color Throwdown #198



This is my card for the Color Throwdown #198 this week. I couldn't get a very good picture of this card because when I went to use my camera the batteries were dead. It is after midnight here, so I can't just run out and get some new batteries. I will run to the store tomorrow and if I have enough time I will take another picture and post it. So, I had to use my scanner and it makes the card a little shaded on one side, but you can still see everything pretty well. (I got some batteries and took better pictures.)


The colors we had to use are the following:


I used the Pool Party color for the clouds on the background that the owls are on. I tried to make it look like clouds. The flower looks better in real time, the scanner makes it so "flatish," if that is a word. Everything on the card is paper, except the pearl in the center of the flower. Why did I buy so many embellishments? All supplies are Stampin' Up! I hope you like it.

1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo cute, Shari....I just love those sweet little owls and the flower and little hearts are such pretty details!!!!!