Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Twisted Tuesday Challenge -Farm Living is the Life for Me!

 
I have a sweet card for you today for the Twisted Tuesday Challenge. I have  been wanting to do a card like this for a while now but have never taken the time. I have seen this layering done on other cards and they are just gorgeous. I hope you like it as much as I do ;D
 

 
So here is another shot straight on. (above) 

 
In this shot I've attempted to show the folding and the layering. I stamped each element three times, except the barn which I only did twice, and colored each layer the same. I put them together using dimensionals and stuck them on the card. I used the Stampin'Up! On the Farm set which is now retired. The Country Charm stamp is from a different set, different company. I used designer paper for the grass and clouds. The grass satisfies the "Twist" that we have over at Twisted Tuesday challenge blog: "have some grass on your project." I hope you join in on the fun! I would love to see what you come up with for Farm Living is the Life for me!

3 comments:

sharon said...

Love the three dimensionality of the card. Looks like it was fun to do.

jimlynn said...

FABULOUS!!! So creative and cute. Love the different folds and a perfect little farm scene! Precious!
Lynn

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW!!! This is awesome! Love the fold you used. Great job!