Saturday, February 23, 2013

Hi There...



 I want to thank Mary H. at Carolina Cards for passing on this Liebster Award to me. She is very sweet and  has a lovely blog. Please take a moment to visit her. Mary, thank you, I am tickled pink!!!


ABOUT THE AWARD
This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. Once you've been nominated, you award it to five blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers, to encourage new visitors to visit these blogs.

RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!

PAY IT FORWARD
Here are five awesome blogs that I think you should check out:
1.  Jeanette
2. Gale
4. Susan
5. Shanni

 I hope you'll visit each blog and check out all the wonderful projects they have posted.  Thanks again, Mary for the nomination and I hope you will all pay it forward!!!






2 comments:

Stamping Shanni said...

Shari thanks so much for the lovely nomination. I have visited all of the blogs and feel very honoured to have been included in such talented company.

Thank you for your generosity and I hope that you have heaps of traffic this week because your blog is a delight!

Cheers
Stamping Shanni

Gale said...

Thank you Sheri for this award. It was a wonderful surprise.