Sunday, October 23, 2016

Hello Fall


This is another of my digital scrapbooking pages. I am really having some fun making these. Before now I used to struggle trying to figure out what to do. I did some research as to what other people do and it is starting to click. Eventually I will start to use up my physical supplies when I feel I know what I am doing!

I would like to add this to the following challenges:
Digitally 'Sweet' Challenges #155-use pink
Stuck?! Sketches- New Sketch challenge for Oct 15

here is a picture of the sketch:

8 comments:

kaybeetoo said...

Beautiful layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches :)

Laura Creates said...

OH I am loving all of the Fall details on this page! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Gorgeous layout, with beautiful details, showing off your photographs wonderfully, love the sentiments too. Looks like you have the "knack" for digital layouts, AND they take up so little space ay? Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Faith DT

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

Haven_mom4 said...

Stunning digital layout. I think you're doing great and hope to see more of your work in the future at lasting memories

Lori said...

Beautiful layout! Such pretty colors and beautiful photos, too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

Sandy Ross said...

Your layout is just stunning! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

Lauren said...

Beautiful layout, love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!