Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Boys Just Wanna Have Fun!


I have two sons and they have several different interests. This day I captured them playing badminton with their Dad. They always seem to have fun no matter what they are doing. My boys like to goof around and laugh a lot! Dad enjoys spending fun time with them also. I combined the pictures with a favorite background (a picture) of some beautiful autumn trees in the area where we live. 
Thanks for taking a look. 

I am entering my layout in the following challenges:

4 comments:

Diana Lynn Martin said...

Wow! I love how your layout captures both the beauty of your surroundings and the love of your family. Thank you for sharing it with us at PDE Linky Party!

Diana ♥
Leelee Card Designs
PDE Linky Party Design Team

Bernstine Creations said...

What a beautiful layout you created! Thank you so much for joining our Anything goes Challenge over at Jo's Scrap Shack.

Monica
DT Jo's Scrap Shack

Patti Krauss said...

Lovely layout, Shari. I like the way you used a photo as your background. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

Scrap Shack Designs said...

I LOVE how you used a picture for the background! It really pulled this layout together. Great project! Thanks for sharing with us at Sunny Day Crafting. - DT Jen