Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Blog about Paper Crafting

Hi all, I am starting and/or continuing my paper crafts on this blog. I had a previous blog called Shari's Cards and Stuff, but I decided to change it to Shari's Cards and Paper Crafts to make it more accurate. I love making things with paper, and that includes mixed-media. I will probably have more than paper crafts on here though. I like to dabble in a lot of projects, some of them quilting. So, you will probably see some quilts and fabric art here also.

I have another blog about my drawing and art work. I wanted to separate my cards from my scrapbooking and drawing. The address to my "art" blog is http://dirtyfingersbysharinelson.blogspot.com
This other blog has artwork, scrapbooking, and art instruction. If you are interested in any of these things then hop on over and check it out. I would love it if you did because I like to share. That is why I have several blogs. I also have a family blog and will post that link on this blog if you want to look.

I will start posting some of my card creations and such soon. I will need a little time to get organized. Please return soon.

No comments: