Monday, September 26, 2011

Masculine Birthday


Hi, this is a masculine birthday card that got a little crooked when I scanned it in. You can still see it pretty good so I am leaving it as is. I used all kinds of elements in this little 3x3" card. It was a little involved so if you decide to make it plan on taking a little time for it. After using the impression folder on the gray, I rubbed some ink over the raised areas to help the embossing to stand out. I used the Big Shot to cut out the leaf branch and punches for the tag shape.  As always, here is the recipe:
Recipe:
Rust, light blue, white, olive and dark gray cardstock
Dark gray taffeta ribbon
Textured impression folder: circles
SU Tag punches and SU sizzlet die for leaf branch
Stamp sets: Fox and Friends, Teenie tiny wishes

No comments: