Thursday, November 24, 2011

3 Flowers Yeah!


These are the three flower cards I made. I call them pink, red, and purple!


This is a close up of the purple one.


Here is a close up of the pink flower which also shows you the layers of paper. I die cut four flowers with the Big Shot and wet them with water. I crumpled them up and then unfolded them and layered them. Then I pinched them together to dry. After they dried I had to glue each layer together so they would stay together. They turn out really stiff and keep their shape real nice. I learned that is because the paper has glue already in it. It is really fun to make these flowers. I also made some other types that I will post later.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Recipe:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Early Espresso
Papers: designer paper (SU and non-SU), crumb cake, pink, purple, white
Accessories: buttons, paper-piercing tool



No comments: