Friday, November 11, 2011

With Gratitude


With Gratitude

I stamped then embossed this card with the copper embossing powder from SU. This was discontinued years ago, but I still had some left over and thought this cards would be a good candidate for it. So, in the card above you can see the embossing. The card below was put flat so it does look different but it is the same card. I used the SU watercolor crayons to "paint" the picture, and an aquapainter. The watercolor crayons are very easy to use and I like them better than using the ink pad for coloring.


I used many colors here so I am not going to list them all. I did stamp the "With Gratitude" saying under the picture, and I also stamped a saying inside. Just to let you know if you don't already, I use what I have on hand for the most part. So, I have a lot of retired sets and colors that I still use. If you ever wonder what I have used for something, just ask and I'll get back to you.

 Here is the recipe:

Stamps: Gifts of the Earth, With Gratitude
Ink: Various Watercolor crayons
Paper: Creamy Caramel, Vanilla, a couple of printed papers
Accessories: Button, Twine
Techniques: Tearing, Sponging, Embossing, Watercoloring

No comments: