Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Autumn Leaves

My Autumn Leaves card. I was thinking about the leaves falling and looked out my window for the inspiration to this card. I have a lot of trees in my yard and they are all losing those pretty leaves of theirs. Our yard is large and holds quite a bit of leaves. Needless to say the raking takes some time!


The 3D leaves had a funky pattern on them and I drew in the brown lines to give the leaves more depth. I probably should have left the funky lines off. It takes away from the image. I'm not doing it over so it stays this time. Hope you like it anyway!

Here is the recipe:
Stamp sets: Razzle Dazzle (greeting), Branch Out, Leaves Galore (by Inkadinkado)
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade, Dusty Durango, Daffodil Delight, Groovy Guava
Papers: Crumb Cake, Vanilla, Lucky Limeade, Pumpkin Pie, DSP, Early Espresso
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Modern Label Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, stampin dimensionals 

1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful fall card, Shari....love the tree stamp you used and the popped up leaves are the perfect detail!!!!