Friday, October 14, 2011

Making cards


A card by me...I don't do very well at designing cards. I am better at designing and making quilts. I make cards because they are quick to make. A quilt takes a lot of time and I do enjoy it, but I like to have something to show on my blog......So, here is another card of mine. I wanted to make some paper flowers and show some off. Here is one of the flowers I made. I am so pleased, it is the first opportunity I've had to do this and I've found that it is very fun. You can't put this card in a regular envelope though. I'll have to get a large mailing envelope for this one!

Recipe:
Stamps: Elements of Style (Stampin' Up!)
Cardstock: dark brown, vanilla, rose red
Ink: Rose red, wild wasabi, black
Accessories: scallop punch, top note die, Big Shot, ribbon, lace, embossing folder

No comments: