Monday, October 3, 2011

New Baby Thank You


I made a set of these cards for a friend who just had her fifth baby. I don't have a lot of money for gifts right now, so I thought that since I have all the supplies, I could make a set of thank you notes/cards for her to use for other gifts that she receives. It is what I can give and who can ask for more? I really like the simplicity of two colors. I wanted to fancy up the thank you spot a little more but I wanted my friends to be able to mail these easily, since she has five children to bring to the post office now.... The recipe follows the second view.


Recipe: (all supplies are Stampin' Up!)


Cardstock: White, Pacific Point
Ink: Pacific Point
Stamp set: Animal Stories
Accessories: white ribbon, circle punches, square lattice embossing folder, (under the ribbon-scallop trim border and dotted scallop ribbon border)

1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

Your card is adorable and perfect for your friend...I know she will appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!