Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Flower


The colors in this picture are looking a little dirty. This card is kinda "dirty" looking in real time though. I used the smooch spray to give it that rough/old kind of look. I was looking for some inspiration and found a card like this in one of the stamping magazines, I think it was actually one of the Stampin' Success mags that I have from when I was a demonstrator. I liked the look and here I have tried to copy it. The flowers were die cut, the white one stamped and then both were sprayed with water and scrunched. I then sprayed the flowers and leaves with the smooch spray, the card is also sprayed on this one. I still don't know if I totally like this one. Oh, well, some are like that right?

Recipe:
Stamps: ?? old hostess set for greeting, French script background stamp (retired)
Cardstock: Creamy caramel, white, lavendar, green
Ink: black, caramel on background
Accessories: Texture plate, Big shot, brad

No comments: