Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Wedding Card


I made a couple more of my 3x3 cards for sale. I concentrated on making a card for a wedding day and this is what I came up with so far. It is really hard to decide what color to use on a wedding card when you use color, because each bride chooses different colors. My daughter loves bright colors so she chose bright blue, yellow, and orange for her bouquet. It was very pretty but I didn't think those colors would do for this card. I might try one with the butterflies-one of each color, which might be pretty, but would anyone purchase it?


A simple white one. I added rhinestones on the rings as an after thought. They now look very "sparkly." Is that a word? Anyway, thanks for looking!

Recipe:
Cardstock: white, pink, and rose red
Ink: black
Stamp set: SU Word Play
Accessories: satin ribbon, Big shot and Embosslit, polka dot embossing folder

No comments: